Strawberry Whipped Sensation

Strawberry don't last a week, they get over riped and rotten so quickly. During strawberry season I like making strawberry sensation. Here is what you need to do.
Gather all the ingredients. Btw. you can find the recipe or instructions at the back of the whipped cream label.
You can also read below the steps.

This is the last strawberry sensation I made.




The Strawberry Sensation that I made before on Jake's birthday, so simple and it taste yummyliciously sweet hehehehe. I sometimes used graham cracker instead of orio and hubby like it better than orio. So easy to make plus the ingredients are so easy to find. You can find recipe at the back label of the condensed milk or cool whip cover.

You need;
4 cups fresh strawberries, divided
1 (14-ounce) can Eagle brand sweetened Condensed Milk
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 Tub (8oz.) Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
8 Oreo Chocolate sandwich cookies, finely chopped (like I said I used graham cracker because I don't have available oreo cookies)
1 Tbsp. butter, melted

* Line 8x4- Inch loaf pan with foil. Mash 2 cups strawberries in large bowl. Stir in condensed milk, juice and 2 cups of Cool Whip; pour into pan.
* Top with combined chopped cookies and butter; press into mixture. Cover.
* Freeze at least 6 hours. To serve, invert dessert onto plate. Remove foil. Frost with remaining cool whip. Top with remaining strawberries, sliced.

Prep time: 20 min. (plus freezing)
I used the round cake layer because I don't have a loaf pan.

2 comments:

Trish said...

This looks yummy :)

Dhemz said...

kalami...thanks for sharing tsang...mag try daw ko ani...wa pako ka tilaw ani da....yum!