What Color Should Your Blog or Journal Be?


Your Blog Should Be Purple

You're an expressive, offbeat
blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.

You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.

You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.


I just had my blog layout beautify by a very good friend Momgen. I like it but I don't know what color I like. I think I got tired looking at the color despite of the fact that it was my choice of color. I really feel bad because she stayed all night to work with my unpredictable mind. I am keeping the template or the new look of this blog for now. But I am looking for other colors that I have not use yet in any of my blogs. I also want other blog designer to do it. I am a blog makeover addict and I want to work with different people's creativity. So, far I love the looks of all my blogs. Meanwhile, this kitchen blog is sort of new and it's not earning single penny yet. Even if this blog haven't bring money to my pocket yet, I definitely spend for its makeover. I took a quiz at blogthings about What color should my blog be? Above was the answers which was based in the personal question. Is purple good a good color for this blog? What do you think?

1 comments:

Shengkay said...

hi mommy shy!
ako since food blog ito okay na rin ang green..

well, i love purple..see naman my shengkays journal..veryyy purple! hehe..