Doing it up BIG!

Contribution by Stevie Kirby

My sister and I wanted to do something really special for my parents for their 50th wedding anniversary and we decided to make some upgrade to their house since they’d lived there since they got married. Over the years they’d done things like adding hardwood floors and a deck and even the backyard pool but one thing they were really lacking in was technology. I looked at WildBlueDeals.com to see about satellite internet in their area and decided it would be a great fit for them. I also started digging into cable a little bit since my dad loves football and a lot of obscure teams and I think they’re going to be really happy. We’re going to tell them about the surprises next week at their anniversary dinner and I can only imagine what the look on their faces will be like! Who knew making them happy at this old age would be so easy to do…if only I’d had more time I probably would have planned them a trip or something!

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

mayra jud dire kay naa GP...ehehhehe...asa naman tawon ang mga GP...lol!