Deviled egg


Until now I can't perfectly make a deviled egg with complete ingredients. Obviously, I do not have pickled and bacon bits to add a little twist to the egg. And even if I don't need a bacon bits, i definitely don't have pickled that give good sour taste to the egg. I made deviled egg twice and it was okay because i really did not mind that something is missing with it since I like eggs anyway. This one was made by my MIL.


Deviled eggs or eggs mimosa are hard-boiled eggs cut in half and filled with the hard-boiled egg's yolk mixed usually with mayonnaise and mustard. Deviled eggs are usually served cold. They are served as a side dish, appetizer or a main course, and are a common holiday or party food.

1 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I have not tried that before and I am dying to make one. Mukhang simple lang naman ang mga ingredients. I also love eggs. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.