Yes to the Dress!

Author: Isiah Williams

I went to http://www.cabletelevision.net/ to sign up for a package. For some unknown reason, I like watching the show "Say 'Yes' to the Dress!" It's a little weird since I'm not married or engaged. I don't even have a boyfriend for pete's sakes! But there is something about the family and friend dynamics and seeing the bride-to-be's style that totally hooks me in. Oh, and when they have a "Say Yes" marathon?! I'm glued to my couch! I love seeing all the different styles of dresses. Most of them I wouldn't be caught dead in, though. Those traditional princess gowns would make me look like a giant cupcake! I think the show stirred some secret desire in me, though. Now, I send my friend who is engaged different wedding dresses I've seen online for her consideration!

0 comments: