Fast Moving Deal

Thanks for the article from Jermaine Haynes

I was so psyched to get such a good deal on my house in Long Beach. It is so ridiculously expensive to buy property in California that I wasn’t sure that I would ever be able to afford it. I started to save money, but didn’t get my hopes up when it came to finding a house that wouldn’t break the bank. The house that I ended up buying was put up for sale by a couple in the middle of a nasty divorce. They wanted to get rid of the house as soon as possible so they could finalize their divorce, so they listed it at a low price hoping to drum up a lot of interest. Since I have an awesome realtor who is on top of things, we were one of the first buyers to see the house. I pounced on it right away with an offer. The deal happened so fast that I was in shock. I was moved in within two months and things have been great since. I set up my Long Beach ADT Security and feel really safe. On top of loving where I live, I’m no longer paying rent. I can’t believe all of this happened so fast!

0 comments: