Bro knows

Guest post written by Christine Duncan

My brother told me about how much money you are saving by going to satellite911.com/ and I listen when he talks. He really knows what he’s talking about when it comes to things like bargains and he’s the resident cheap one in the family. I think it’s great though and he’s saved thousands of dollars over the course of the last few years and I’m even thinking about making him sit down with me and go over some of his strategies for saving money and keeping coupons in order and all that. He tells me it’s all about doing your homework and making sure you’ve done the research on the best deal and the longer I’m around him the more I think he’s right. I love my brother but he can be a bit of a know it allbut he’s one of those people I should listen to!

0 comments: